The final piece to Percheron’s fully integrated services is now in place. With engineering, environmental, survey and land services all under one roof, Percheron will increase our value to our clients through enhanced process efficiencies and innovative project technology.
The staff is comprised of fully seasoned professionals, licensed in 36 states, with experience throughout the lower 48 States and Alaska. Product experience includes natural and industrial gas as well as crude oil and refined product pipeline systems. Our present capabilities range from encroachment work (replacements, relocations, etc.) through 50-mile complex (urban) projects to 150-mile cross-country pipelines. Working in conjunction with our environmental, survey, land, and title business units, Percheron can now offer Fully-Integrated Services to our clients; increasing our value to clients through enhanced process efficiencies and innovative project technologies. The high level of professionalism provided by the engineering business unit will meet/exceed the same level of exceptional service you’ve grown to expect.
- Due Diligence Studies and Regulatory Compliance
- Route Selection
- Concept and Project Scope Development and Total Installed Cost (TIC) Cost Estimates
- Project Management
- Pipeline & Facility Design
- Transmission / Gathering Pipelines (Urban and Rural)
- Meter Stations
- Pump Stations
- Storage Facilities
- Construction Specifications
- Hydrostatic Test Procedures
- Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) Design including Drilling Fluid Management and Hydraulic Fracture Analysis
- Purging and Commissioning Procedures