Our experienced and knowledgeable team of GIS professionals are here for all your geospatial needs. The department provides an integral component to our project planning, design and construction. Our services can satisfy a broad range of needs from varying entities and across multiple industries utilizing the latest industry-leading ESRI ArcGIS Software.
- ArcGIS Online – Utilizing the ESRI ArcGIS Online Webmap applications, in combination with our database and reporting tools, we can provide a one-stop-shop for viewing, tracking, and reporting on your project.
- ArcGIS Collector – Leveraging the collector application, you can track project progress in real-time. As data is collected in the field, it populates the Geodatabase file and is easily converted into GIS deliverables with a custom schema for your specific project.
- Google Earth – As KMZ/KML files are used in the field, our team can create customized versions to display embedded images, custom attribution, and symbology to make your project shine.
- Percheron's GIS team can handle your data management on projects of any scale. With decades of combined experience, our tools include:
- An Enterprise-style multi-user GIS editable in AGOL with recorded username/date/time logs in a hosted feature service
- A customizable database application.
- ArcGIS Online collaboration groups for data sharing to cut down on emails and data silos.
- Data layers from the Webmap can be extracted and exported directly with a creator-level license.
- Data QA/QC using python scripting.
- Static maps – Our team can make a customized map to suit your project's specific needs: PDF Maps, Plotter maps, Permit Mapbooks, and Map Series (Mapbooks) for linear projects.
- Preliminary Exhibits (aka Landowner Sketches) – We can generate these customized PDF maps to provide to landowners for survey and acquisition in a fraction of the time utilizing data-driven pages to generate 100’s of exhibits in short order.
- Site Maps – siting maps can give you a visual representation of the land like no other, displaying the most suitable areas to build based upon predefined criteria.
- Utilizing industry-leading 3rd party Pivvot software, Percheron GIS conducts route analysis and generates route options. Using 100’s of public and private data layers for weighted analysis, we find the most suitable route to minimize costly reroutes.
Site Suitability Analysis:
- Utilizing industry-leading 3rd party Pivvot software, Percheron GIS can conduct site placement reviews for you based upon factors such as slope, vegetation, acreage, landowner, etc.
- Utilizing python to look for the most efficient workflows, QA standards our team is always looking for new ways to innovate.
- Data-driven pages for Mapbook and preliminary exhibit creation
- Python scripts to link the tabular data from the database to the Webmaps daily.
Raster to Vector Conversion
- Taking PDF maps and converting them into vector datasets using georeferencing.
- Converting raster into vector to run advanced analysis.
- Plot metes and bounds of tract or easements from a deed or conveyance into vector polygons.
- Digitize based on static PDF maps into vector datasets.
- Lease mapping with topology rules to avoid gaps/overlaps.